1) What are your business hours?
- Customer service is available from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday.
2) How do I view wholesale pricing?
- To view pricing, you will first need to login. Once you have logged in, you can access "My Account" which is available at the top of any page throughout the site. Prices are displayed when you choose an item and in the cart once you have added items.
3) How current is your online inventory?
- Our online inventory is real time.
4) Do you have minimum purchase requirements?
- No. You may purchase as many or as few garments as you would like.
5) How can I get a sample(s) of your products?
- At J. America we have no minimum, which means you can order just one piece. If you would like a sample, just log into your account and order what you want.
6) What if you are out of stock on an item I order?
- We will make all attempts to provide you the most accurate ETA for when you should expect to receive an out of stock item. In many instances, we are able to locate inventory through one of our other locations. We will always notify you if we are unable to ship your order complete. We will be more than happy to backorder any items with your permission.
7) How do I wash your garments?
- Most of our garments are to be washed in cold water and tumbled dry on medium heat - you will find these washing instructions listed on the garment tag. Also of note, J. America items are always specially washed in the manufacturing process, which not only gives them their super soft texture, but pre-shrinks them as well. As with many knit fabrications, however, they may shrink a little in the laundering process and stretch a little during wear. We continually strive to perfect this process so everything you get from us will look and feel like your favorite garment each time you wear it.
8) Will J. America Wholesale Blanks do custom orders?
- Yes, we do them all the time. We can do custom colors, special garment make ups, unique fabrications, etc. and private label it for you. Please contact us or your sales representative for more information.
9) Who is my Sales Rep?
- Your sales rep depends on your location. For your rep's contact information, please either call Customer Service at 866-470-4536 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) How do I pay for my orders?
- You can apply for credit terms or pay by credit card. J. America accepts Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express. You can apply for credit by downloading our credit application under Contact & Forms, then email or fax the form to Customer Service. Please be advised that credit applications can take up to a week to be approved depending on how quickly your credit references respond. Please note, that if on net terms and payments are delinquent, any current orders will not be released until payment arrangements have been made with accounting and could be subject to a monthly charge.
11) Where do you ship from?
- We ship out of Fowlerville, Michigan (ZIP-48836) via UPS. Please click the UPS Map link for times to your location. UPS Map
12) When will my order ship?
- Orders received before 2:00 pm EST will be shipped same day. Orders received after 2:00 pm will ship the next business day. J. America does not process or ship orders on weekends or holidays.
13) How do I get a catalog?
- Please contact customer service at email@example.com or contact your local J. America sales representative.
14) How do I download images from the website?
- You first need to have an account and be logged in, then:
- 1. Click the style image
- 2. Click a swatch color
- 3. Click the the larger image that populates
- 4. Drag the image to your desktop
Orders can be placed via the web at www.jamericablanks.com.
Get access to our online order management system and enjoy 24/7 access to order product, get real time information on product availability, order confirmations, order tracking and much more. You will need to register to be able to place orders and view pricing.
Be sure to review order confirmations that are sent and notify customer service of any inaccuracies.
- J. America Wholesale Blanks operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST). In most cases, orders placed by 2:00 PM EST will ship same day. Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will ship the next business day.
- Your purchase orders can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faxed orders can be sent to 1-517-223-8374.
- Orders can be called into our Customer Service Team at 1-866-470-4536 Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST). Phone orders will not be released for processing until we receive an email confirmation from the customer. This may delay shipping.
J. America Wholesale Blanks will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders.
All orders are shipped FOB from our Distribution Center in Fowlerville, Michigan. Shipments will be made via UPS, without a declared value, unless otherwise specified. Your choice of carrier may be changed to meet your delivery requirements.
Freight costs include shipping and handling charges.
- When orders are drop-shipped to third-parties, it is the responsibility of the invoiced customer and consignee (decorator) to verify the quality and accuracy of the order prior to decorating or altering.
J. America Wholesale Blanks offers a sample program that makes it easy for you to demonstrate the quality of our product. Contact J. America Wholesale Blanks or your sales representative to discuss our discounted sample program.
Samples may be considered as one piece per style, per color, per size (Samples purchased at discount prices are non-returnable).
J. America Wholesale Blanks reserves the right to restrict sample order quantities.
CLAIMS and RETURNS
If you have an error or discrepancy with an order, please contact our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of receipt of goods, prior to decorating or altering.
Email Customer Service at email@example.com with the following information:
- Reason and details for the return (We do not accept returns on discounted sample orders or closeouts)
J. America order number
Item/color/size/quantity being returned
Specify if you are requesting replacements or an account credit
All returns require a J. America Wholesale Blanks return authorization (RA) number and must be obtained within 30 days from receipt of goods.
A 20% restocking charge will apply to all returns and refused shipments.
Returned goods must be shipped with all proper documentation and with the RA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton(s), within 10 days of issuance. All returns must be shipped by prepaid ground freight; collect and air shipments will not be accepted.
We are unable to accept return of goods that have been decorated or altered. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect all merchandise for correct style, color and size prior to decorating or altering in any way.
Samples, discontinued items and closeouts are non-returnable.
In the event of a price discrepancy between the customer's purchase order and J. America's invoiced amount, the pricing in the J. America Wholesale Blanks price list will prevail.
Products purchased and shipped to a US address are subject to the US price list. If products are purchased and exported to another country, the purchaser is totally liable for all export fees and shipping delays.
TERMS - AT THE DISCRETION OF J. America Wholesale Blanks
NET TERMS: Payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. Past due invoices will be assessed a late payment fee. We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts.
CREDIT CARDS: Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Invalid credit card information can delay shipments.
NEW ACCOUNT: New customers must provide a copy of the original State Sales Tax Exemption form (Re-seller's Certificate) and FID to establish an account with J. America Wholesale Blanks.